All notable changes for the sigma package and its applications will be documented in this file.
- Added support for design spectra definition per station code or location code.
Files must be provided in
- Changed location for depth layers from
- Plot design spectrum in the processing details panel
- Added the documentation of the filter and the noise parameters of the sigmaamps plugins.
- The “Save screenshot” command exports now the tab currently active, either map, plot or traces whereas only the map tab supports arbitrary output sizes. All other tabs will be saved with the size currently set.
- Station symbols are now configurable. It can be seleted between “diamond” (default) and
“triangle” (SeisComP style). It can be controlled with parameter
scheme.map.stationSymbol. Furthermore the symbol can be changed during runtime in the view options.
- GMPE plugins can return an error message and sigma as well as autosigma output this message if an operation such as PGA computation failed
- If contour rendering was enabled then some levels where incorrectly coloured when district rendering was enabled too. That has been fixed.
- Added parseincident script for SIGMA report generation with configuration and documentation
- sigma preselects by default all stations which are included in the event location and magnitude computation if the event is imported from SC3
- autosigma/sigma waits for an image to be generated if used in combination with async tileloaders such as OSM
- Added more log output if an event is loaded to track how channels are initially activated
- Fixed PSA computation for periods at 0s and -1s
- Parse sensor unit case insensitively which evaluates m/s and M/S equally
- Added PSA value table to processing result page
- If SC3 events are bein imported then preselect stations which are associated with the preferred magnitude. If the preferred magnitude does not have any contributions then all stations associated with the origin will be selected.
- Added SNR computation which is shown in the result page and stored in the
database as additional parameter. The SNR is computed as
max(signal) / max(noise).
- Export Surfer grid file for pga/mmi (autosigma) or currently active grid type (sigma). The file is named either “grid-pga.grd”, “grid-pgv.grd” or “grid-mmi.grd”.
- Fixed QPixmap warning in autosigma when generating map images
- sigma received a new parameter to configure the default export directory
like autosigma with
- Unify sigma and autosigma configuration. In sigma the following parameters
have changed in scconfig and take precedence over the old ones. The old ones
are still active but not documented anymore:
- database.output => output.database
- scripts.export => output.exportScript